The binocular indirect ophthalmoscope, or indirect ophthalmoscope, is an optical instrument worn on the examiner’s head, and sometimes attached to spectacles, that is used to inspect the fundus or back of the eye. It produces an stereoscopic image with between 2x and 5x magnification.
- Has all pupil feature
- Brilliant halogen illumination
- Stereo Optical System
- Cobalt Blue and Green Filters
- Compact and Light weight Instruments
- Simple Control for adjusting the headband
- Interpupillary distance adjustable from 50-75mm