||A loupe is a simple, small magnification device used to see small details more closely. Unlike a magnifying glass, a loupe does not have an attached handle, and its focusing lenses are contained in an opaque cylinder or cone or fold into an enclosing housing that protects the lenses when not in use.
- Our Galilean type Binocular Surgical Loupes are integral with precision Optics & are light weight.
- These Binocular Surgical Loupes are fitted with High Resolution Optics for bright images, with a wide field of view.
- Inter Pupillary Distance (IPD): 55 – 80mm, can be adjusted, as per the individuals need with a adjustment knob.
- These Binocular Surgical Loupes are Long-lasting and comfortable.
- The swing out of view facility is there, when not in use.
- One can use his power glasses in the same frame.
- 3.5x…Working Distance: 350mm Approx
|FILED IN USE
||Dental, Ophthalmic, ENT, Cardiovascular Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Plastic Surgery etc