Slit lamp 3 step (Haag Striet Type)
OPHTHALMIC BINOCULAR SLIT LAMP
Model no: LS-3i/LS-5i
In ophthalmology and optometry, the instrument is called a “slit lamp”.The Slit Lamp is an instrument consisting of a high-intensity light source that can be focused to shine a thin sheet of light into the eye. The binocular slit-lamp examination provides a stereoscopic magnified view of the eye structures in detail, enabling anatomical diagnoses to be made for a variety of eye conditions.
A slit lamp is a microscope with a bright light used during an eye exam. It gives your ophthalmologist a closer look at the different structures at the front of the eye and inside the eye. It’s a key tool in determining the health of your eyes and detecting eye disease. which includes the eyelid, sclera, conjunctiva, iris, natural crystalline lens, and cornea, macular degeneration,detached retina, cataracts, blockages of the retinal vessel.
WE HAVE MANY MODELS IN SLIT LAMP SUCH AS
SLIT LAMP (HAAG-STREIT TYPE ) IN 2 STEP MAGNIFICATION
SLIT LAMP (HAAG-STREIT TYPE ) IN 3 STEP MAGNIFICATION
SLIT LAMP (HAAG-STREIT TYPE ) IN 5 STEP MAGNIFICATIO
Slit lamp with 3 & 5 Steps Magnification
- Viewing Oculars: Binocular, Galilean type
- Eye Pieces: 12.5x High Wide Field
- Magnification 10x, 16x & 24x in 3 Step OR
- Magnification 10x, 16x, 25x, 32x & 40x in 5 Step.
- Magnification Changer: By Drum Rotation
- Slit Image Rotation: 0 degree to 180 degree
- Tilting Illumination: 5 degree to 20 degree
- Filter Disc: Cobalt Blue, Red Free, Natural Density & Open Aperture
- Slit Diaphragm Disc :Six apertures of 12, 8, 5, 3, 1 and 0.2mm and a wedge shaped diaphragm for infinitely variable slit lengths
- Halogen Lamp:12V-50W
- Spare Bulb 12V-50W
- Spare Reflecting Mirror
- Plastic Breath Shield
- Testing Rod
- Spare Fuse
- Dust Cover
- Beam Splitter for Camera attachment
- CCD or HD Camera
- Motorized Table
- Mannual Table
- Applanation Tonometer.